Every online business today requires email marketing. It’s an effective method to directly reach out to your prospective customers to solicit sales, donations, etc. If done right, email marketing can result in a good response, something that every online business needs today. Here are a few email marketing plug-ins for WordPress to start with.
A popular free email marketing WordPress plugin to create newsletters, automated emails, posts notifications and autoresponders. It also provides a signup widget to capture subscribers. You can create newsletter by dropping your posts, images, social icons in your newsletter. The free version is available if you have up to 2,000 subscribers.
- Drag & drop newsletter editor
- Send emails to your WordPress users
- Start collecting subscribers in 2-clicks with our sign up widget
- Single or double opt-in, your choice
- Get stats for your newsletter: opens, clicks, unsubscribes
- Drag and drop subscription form designer
- Sending newsletters in the free version is limited to 2000 subscribers and more
Mailpress is very popular newsletter plugin and well-developed newsletter plugin. You can style your HTML and plain text emails with dedicated themes and templates. It provides full control on your newsletters.
- Style your HTML and plain text emails with dedicated themes and templates.
- Double opt-in subscription.
- Subscriptions to Comments, Newsletters/Post notifications and even to Mailing lists.
- Newsletters/Post notifications on a per post, daily, weekly, monthly basis.
Easy Sign Up
This plugin generates a customizable HTML thanks, message that is sent to the visitor, the visitor’s email, and name is sent to an email address of your choosing. A possible use is collecting email address for a newsletter or leads for your sales force before redirecting to a brochure.
- Email address collection
- User redirection
- Lead collection
- Squeeze Page
ALO EasyMail Newsletter
ALO EasyMail Newsletter is a plugin for WordPress that allows to write and send newsletters, and to gather and manage the subscribers. It supports internationalization and Multilanguage formats.
- Collect subscriber details
- Import/export subscribers from CSV file
- Create and manage mailing lists
- Newsletter themes
- Allow to search, delete, edit subscription to mailing lists
- Choose the roles that can send newsletter, manage subscribers, and settings
- View sending a report
- Bounce management
It is an easy newsletter WordPress plugin easy to use and does not require a third party system. Create newsletter templates with your style and edit content just like you would a post in WordPress. You can easily import post content from your site and schedule newsletters to be sent at the right time.
- Unlimited Subscribers
- Unlimited Responsive Newsletters with tracking
- Customizable subscription widget, page or custom form
- Sync WordPress roles to newsletter subscriber lists
- Html and Text versions of Newsletters
- Customizable Newsletter Templates
- Stat tracking for each email: clicks, opens and unsubscribes.
- Scheduled Sending of newsletters
Sendit enables you to send newsletters and collect subscribers from your blog. You can manage one or more lists and put the subscription form via a shortcode in post/pages or use the Sendit widget. You can extract content from post or pages or create your own content to send to subscribers, now also with featured images. Furthermore, you can edit a template for each mailing lists by just writing some HTML and CSS code on header and footer.
- Add a subscription widget form in your sidebar or pages
- Mailing list and subscribers management ajax powered
- Double opt-in subscription widget
- Custom post type integration
- Send your posts to your readers with featured image
- Build and send newsletter within WordPress
- SMTP integration (works great with external SMTP services)
Contact Form 7 Newsletter
Contact Form 7 is a very popular plugin and you can easily integrate email marketing with it by using this plugin. When users contact you, they get added to your newsletter. It has an option to send HTML mail to registered user as well as to comment posted user.
- Add contacts to multiple lists at once
- Sync form fields to Constant Contact fields, including your Custom Fields
- Add a newsletter opt-in checkbox to your form.