Zoho Corp. announced that its online invoicing software, Zoho Invoice has been selected by Google and is now officially part of the Recommended for G Suite program.
The Recommended for G Suite program is designed to help G Suite customers identify apps that work best with G Suite, such as Zoho Invoice that integrates with G Suite apps like Gmail and Google Drive. These apps are reviewed by Google and an independent third-party security firm to make sure that the solutions are safe and reliable, and meet Google’s requirements for high quality integrations.
“We are highly invested in our app ecosystem with close to 1,000 apps available and over 400 million installs over the last 3 years. Our new group of Recommended for G Suite apps are all leading players in their respective categories and offer innovative solutions that seamlessly integrate with G Suite to fulfil immediate customer needs.” – Adam Massey, Director, Strategic Technology Partnerships, Google Cloud.
“We’re excited to see Zoho Invoice in the Recommended for G Suite program,” says Raju Vegesna, Chief Evangelist, Zoho. “Zoho Invoice is one of our most popular apps and its tight integration with G Suite helps thousands of businesses streamline their billing and payment needs,” he added.
Zoho Invoice is an online invoicing software used by several freelancers and small business owners around the world to invoice their clients and to get paid faster online. With 10+ online payment gateways integrated, time tracking capabilities and advanced workflows for businesses, Zoho Invoice makes life a lot easier for businesses that want to automate their billing.
Highlights of Zoho Invoice and G Suite Integration
- Single sign–on: Sign-on to Zoho Invoice with Google credentials to provide seamless access to accounts
- Add contacts from G Suite: Import new contacts and users to Zoho Invoice from G
- Suite users
- View emails from Gmail: View emails in Zoho Invoice. Associate emails from customers to Gmail to customer transactions in Zoho Invoice.
- Save files with Google Drive: Save files, documents, backups and attach them to invoices in Zoho Invoice, all from Google Drive
- Work with the Android Platform: Download the powerful Zoho Invoice app on the android phone, import contacts from Google Sheet into the app in a click and start invoicing on the go
Key Features of Zoho Invoice
- Generate estimates: Send professional estimates to customers and know when they get accepted. Convert estimates to invoices in one click of a button.
- Instant invoicing: Create and send invoices in minutes. Users can also setup recurring profiles to send out invoices at specified times.
- Online payments: Zoho Invoice integrates with popular online payment gateways. Users can pick a payment gateway of their choice to get paid faster online.
- Track expenses: Bill reimbursable expenses and track where money is spent so business owners can stay on top of their expenses.
- Time tracking: Zoho Invoice allows users to manage multiple projects and track time for them. Users can track time daily or weekly and bill them to their clients instantly.
- Payment reminders: Set payment reminders on auto-pilot and chase outstanding invoices.
- Multi-currency: With Zoho Invoice, users can invoice customers in any currency. Zoho
- Invoice supports multi-currency transactions in a breeze.
- Customizable invoice templates: Right from invoice name, header, footer, labels, font and color – every bit in the invoice is customizable.
- Robust reports: Zoho Invoice supports 30+ reports with advanced filters for each, so users can drill down to the tiniest detail. Reports can also be scheduled to be sent to the inbox at specified time.
Zoho Invoice with all its features is free for businesses with 25 customers or less. Zoho Invoice is available with unlimited features for Rs. 2099 per organization per year.