Norton Security brings the best of Norton To Pcs, Macs, Android smartphones and tablets, iPhones and iPads with 100% Money Back Guarantee
In a move to streamline multiple core offerings into one flagship subscription service, Symantec announced the Norton Security in India. The new service is an advanced, multi-layered protection solution that helps shield consumers from sophisticated and evolving threats across all platforms. Norton Security Premium is also available with secure PC cloud backup to provide extra protection against ransomware attacks and help ensure photos, address books and important files don’t get lost.
According to Symantec’s latest Internet Security Threat Report, there were nearly one million new threats released into the wild each day and crypto-ransomware threats increased by more than a 4,000 percent in 2014. It’s increasingly important for consumers to take steps to protect themselves in this highly complex and connected world, no matter what device they are using. Norton Security delivers a seamless, easy-to-use service that takes advantage of Symantec technologies and intelligence to protect consumers from today’s advanced threats.
Norton Security is a single service that protects PCs and Macs, as well as Android smartphones and tablets, iPhones and iPads. Norton Security comes with three different tiers of service that are created to meet customer needs: Norton Security Standard (for a single PC or Mac), Norton Security Deluxe (for multiple devices and platforms) and Norton Security Premium (for multiple devices and platforms, plus additional family features and backup). Some of the key features and protections across all three tiers of Norton Security include:
· 100% Money Back Guarantee: Norton is so confident in its antivirus and malware protection that Norton Security now offers a 100% money back guarantee that will result in a refund for customers if a Norton expert fails to remove a virus from a PC or Mac.
· Best-In-Class Performance and Protection: According to three separate third-party tests conducted in the last year, Norton Security is not only the fastest security product, but it also scored 100 percent in “time-to-protect” by blocking all malware attacks on day one; and scored 100 percent in “vulnerability protection.” In addition, Norton and Symantec protect more than one billion systems, scan more than 30 percent of the world’s email traffic, review more than eight billion email messages and protect more than 135 million consumers every day.
· Beyond Just Antivirus: Norton Security builds on patented innovations like Insight, SONAR and threat monitoring with aggressive threat detection techniques that enable it to identify even the most resistant threats. In addition, Safe Web, Scam Insight, Download Insight, and Anti-Phishing technologies share information with one another to determine if a site is being used as part of a new social-engineered attack scam.
· Windows 10 Compatibility: Norton provides comprehensive, multi-device as well as multi-platform security that gives consumers the confidence they need to explore their increasingly connected lives. Windows 10 is no exception—no matter what type of OS our customers use, Norton protects all devices.
· The Experience Is Just as Important as the Protection: Norton Security was designed from the ground up to make it easier than ever for consumers to get and maintain their protection through a simple cloud-based management portal. The portal’s updated user interface makes it easier for people to add protection to new devices, view protection status, and even manage their subscription details.
· Proactive App Intelligence: Norton Mobile Insight, a proprietary intelligence tool, crawls over 200 app stores globally to determine and provide dynamic analysis of app behavior. It protects against Android apps that leak personal information/content from devices, change settings, place ads in the notification bar, and require high battery or data usage. Armed with this information, consumers have more insight into what personal information is being collected and why their data plan costs may be rising, before they even download the application.
Additional features in Norton Security Premium include:
· Norton Family Premier: Keeping kids safe online should not be the end of their freedom but the start of an open conversation about building smart and healthy online habits. Norton Security Premium will now include all the advanced features of Norton Family Premier to prevent kids from sharing too much information and balance the time spent on their devices.
· Backup precious files and images: Norton Security Premium offers consumers the option to backup and save their personal files, photos, videos and other memories on their PCs. Consumers can also purchase additional backup in 10GB increments at a prorated price, so they only pay for what they use and still only get one renewal bill.
Global Threat Intelligence and Free 24/7 Support: Norton Security comes with 24/7 customer support from technical experts both by phone and online at no additional cost for a period of one year. Norton Security is backed by a team of more than 500 security experts around the world who are passionate about battling the bad guys and protecting the good guys. The team uses more than 41.5 million attack sensors recording thousands of events per second from more than 157 countries. Every day, Norton tracks more than 31 billion URLs, 1.7 billion web requests and 25 billion executable files to ensure our customers remain protected.
Norton Security is available now via in.norton.com and is offered as a flexible service to protect all devices. MSRP for Norton Security starts at Rs.1,399.