Optoma unveils LCT100, an advanced 3,000 lumen, full HD 1080p, ultra-short throw, laser projector allows consumers to watch TV programs, movies, or even play games in their own home in a more immersive way.
Optoma LCT100 is powered by a long-lasting, low maintenance, lamp-free, laser light source, delivering consistent, superior color reproduction with vivid images for up to 20,000 hours.
With ultra-short throw lens, Optoma LCT100 can project an impressive 100“ image from just 30cm away on a flat surface or screen. This allows consumers to place the projector closer to the wall, removes the need for lengthy cables, simplifies setup, and reduces installation time. It is, therefore, an ideal display solution for limited space, offering the TV, movie and gaming fans a brilliant cinema choice with much cheaper price.
Optoma LCT100 supports the latest digital media interface, including HDMI 1.4a ports and MHL, allowing mobile devices, such as Optoma’s HDCast Pro and smart phones, to connect directly to the projector to play back music and video, view pictures, and even share webpages and other user generated digital media content.
Key Features –LCT100
· Laser Technology – A solid-state laser-phosphor light engine with 3,000 lumens brightness and longer life expectancy of up to 20,000 hours
· Ultra-Short Throw – Can project an impressive 100“ image only 30cm away from a flat surface or screen
· PureMotion Technology – Use sophisticated frame-interpolation technology, advanced motion control processing to eliminate motion blurring or image judder even in high-speed action sequences
· Easy set-up and operation –Support MHL, HDcast Pro, and a flexible I/O
· Integrated 10W speakers for powerful sound
MRP: 5,96,000₹ Only