Extentia Information Technology announced two iPad greetings applications for Valentine's Day 2013 – 'Luv Bytes' and 'Yours Forever' – with themes aimed at different demographics. Developed by the company's iXtentia mobile services division, Luv Bytes is targeted at a school going or college-age audience, while Yours Forever is for the older, mature set.
The applications allow iPad users to send customized Valentine's Day greetings via email.
• Ease of use
No HTML or design experience is necessary in order to send a customized greeting.
• Choice of greeting designs
The applications offer a variety of Valentine's Day themed greeting designs, allowing users to pick and use the perfect design.
• Make greetings fun with animated GIF templates
• Use photos taken with the iPad's camera in greetings
• Customize greetings with photos from the device's gallery
• Customize photos with the app's Photo Editor
• Print greetings on a Wi-Fi enabled printer
Immediate on iTunes. Download FREE for a limited time.
Luv Bytes at: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/luv-bytes-for-valentines-day/id591364967?mt=8
Yours Forever at: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/yours-forever-valentines-day/id591367381?mt=8