Taking notes while on the move is everyone’s necessity, and often, most people scramble for a pen and paper to jot down an appointment, somebody’s phone number, address, etc. If you can relate yourself to this situation, then it’s time you downloaded a good mobile notes taking app on your mobile.
Here are our three pics:
Evernote is a workspace that syncs with all of your mobile devices. One can use it to write notes or for checklists and research. It can also organize web articles, docs, and photos according to user needs. A business owner or working teams can discuss their work with each other, and can find solutions easily without being physically present. Evernote is available in paid as well as free versions. It is free to download and use. Evernote Premium is paid and unlocks even more productivity.
• Write in a workspace
• Make to-dos and checklists
• Keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Searchable text in notes and photos
• Work chat helps to discuss notes
• Work together and share notebooks for team projects
• Make connections by turning biz cards into contacts
• Manage expenses by organizing receipts, bills & invoices
• Travel hassle free by saving research and reservations
EVERNOTE PREMIUM Features:
• Offline access to user
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Add a passcode lock on mobile
• Unlimited business card scans – scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
Compatible with: iOS, Chrome OS, Android, Microsoft Windows, Windows Phone, BlackBerry
Social & Mobile Inc’s ColorNote is a easy and simple app for notepad needs. It gives you a quick notepad editing experience when you write notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists and to-do lists. When you are done using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note. It features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app’s home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.The text option lets you type as many characters as you want. After saving, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device’s menu button. In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you’d like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode.
• Put your notes on your home screen
• Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list
• Checklist notes to get things done
• Organize your schedule by note in calendar
• Write a diary and journal in calendar
• Protect your notes with passcode
• Secure backup notes to SD storage
• Supports online back up and sync; you can sync notes between phone and tablet
• Reminder notes on status bar
• Search notes
• Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
• Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition
• Quick memo / notes
• Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
• Internet Access for online backup & sync notes
• Modify/delete SD card contents
• Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
Compatible with: Android and Windows Phone
In Microsoft OneNote, users can enter typed text via keyboard, create tables, and insert pictures. However, unlike a word processor, users can write anywhere on a virtually unbounded document window by just clicking there. Also, users do not need to explicitly save their work – OneNote saves data automatically as the user works.
OneNote saves information in pages organized into sections within notebooks. The interface provides an electronic version of a tabbed ring-binder, into which the user can directly make notes and gather material from other applications. OneNote notebooks collect, organize, and share possibly unpolished materials – as compared to word processors and wikis, which usually target publishing in some way.
OneNote is a notebook for to-do lists and meeting notes, vacation plans, or anything you want to organize or remember. You can type, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others. OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Android and Android Wear devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists
• Plethora of format notes like you do on a computer
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices
• Search your notes and files
• Home screen widgets let you create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Enter voice notes on your Android Wear watch.
• Easily access your recent notes on your watch.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint online sites from your tablet or phone.
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organization’s Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Android