by September 2, 2011 0 comments



Like in ERP, none of the HRM brands managed to claim the top spot in the 100-499 employees segment. It’s still dominated by local or inhouse brands. The second spot however, is claimed by SAP’s mySAP software, followed by Oracle and Ramco Systems in that order. Here, we’d like to add that Oracle’s score is a combination of scores for all of Oracle’s acquired companies, viz. JD Edwards, Peoplesoft, and Oracle’s own e-Business suite. It’s praiseworthy that these brands still retain their distinct identities even after so many years. We have reported brand loyalty separately for these brands though.

[image_library_tag 829/68829, border=”0″ align=”right” hspace=”4″ vspace=”4″ ,default]

In the 500-1000 employees segment, SAP’s mySAP leads the way by a wide margin, leaving runner-up Oracle’s e-Business suite far behind, and Automatic Data Processing’s HRMS even more further behind on the third spot. SAP’s mySAP enjoys highest top of mind recall, current brand ownership and brand loyalty relative to other HRM brands, but it needs to be watchful of Oracle, because its e-Business suite recorded the highest shift-ins from other brands.

[image_library_tag 831/68831, border=”0″ align=”right” hspace=”4″ vspace=”4″ ,default]

Coming to brand loyalty, Oracle’s e-Business suite enjoys 100% brand loyalty in both segments. SAP’s mySAP had the second highest brand loyalty in 100-499 employees at 71%. The good thing is that the remaining 29% of SAP’s existing mySAP users weren’t sure which brand would they switch to in the future. So SAP needs to work on holding onto its customers more tightly. Likewise in 500-1000 employees segment also, mySAP has second highest brand loyalty at 94%, with the remaining 6% of its existing users likely to switch to Oracle E-Business.

Why choose Oracle or SAP’s HRM software? 86% of SAP’s existing users vouch for its brand value and product reliability, in the 100-499 employee segment. A majority of Oracle’s existing users quote brand value as the key reason.

Click on the image to enlarge

[image_library_tag 832/68832, border=”0″ align=”middle” hspace=”4″ vspace=”4″ ,default]

No Comments so far

Jump into a conversation

No Comments Yet!

You can be the one to start a conversation.

<