Free Fire Kalahari map is a very difficult map for players who are new to the game or don’t play Kalahari map. If you are someone who is playing ranked matches in Free Fire then you know that you have to play in the Kalahari map. Kalahari is a big desert map with no cover and a lot of snipers everywhere. So many new players die early in the map as they don’t know the way to navigate the big Kalahari map desert. Every map has its own hot drop places or places that have a lot of loot. If you are a player that has played a lot in Bermuda map or Purgatory map then you know how easy it is to kill new players.
So in order to help players navigate the Kalahari map and get booyah here are some tips:
- Avoid Hot Drops: Like any map, Kalahari map also has hot drop locations where a lot of players drop-in to loot and kill as many players as possible. Most of the time new players die because they also go for hot drops to get loots. Kalahari is a big map so drop in other places and take your time to loot. Try to survive until the end of the game.
- Take Cover: Kalahari map is huge and it has no trees and grass anywhere. To survive in this desert players need to avoid open spaces since Kalahari has the highest number of snipers and sniping positions. Try taking the high ground if you have to go anywhere on the map.
- Sniper Rifles: Since Kalahari map is a desert map with huge open space and a lot of sniping positions and sniper rifles you need to be a sniper too. Practice your sniper skills as much as possible. Two snipers that you will get in Kalahari are the Kar98k and M82B.
- Hook Gun: This gun is very useful in the Kalahari. Since you need to be always in high places to snipe players. The hook gun is very useful and available all over the Kalahari map.
- Awareness: Always be on alert in the Kalahari desert. Keep looking at high places like towers and buildings as all the snipers are hiding there.
These are some tips that can help you in the Kalahari desert. As any map players need to spend time and get familiar with the map and all the different places on the map. For that very purpose, I would propose using a guest account and practicing in the Kalahari before you use your main account to start playing ranked matches.