by August 31, 2012 0 comments



This is a new category that we’ve introduced this year, considering that SMEs are likely to give the management of all their desktops, laptops, servers, etc to a single service provider, instead of finding different vendors for each. We don’t have a single winner here. IBM leads in the 500+ employees segment while HP takes away the crown in the 100-499 employees category. A whopping nine other players made it to the club, which is among the highest in any category.

Quite a few players in the 100-499 employees segment enjoy 100% brand loyalty, viz. HP, CMC, CMS, TCS, and Accel Frontline. But even where brand loyalty was not 100%, the remaining users weren’t sure which other brand to shift to. For instance, 63% of IBM’s existing users said they were likely to remain with IBM in the future as well, but the remaining 37% weren’t sure which other brand to shift to. The only exception is PCS, where 25% of its current users said they were likely to move to IBM.

In the 500+ employees category, only TCS and CMC managed to retain 100% brand loyalty. IBM and HCL Infosystems’ brand loyalties were at 91% and 43% respectively, but the remaining users weren’t sure which brand to shift to. In case of HP, 14% of its existing users were likely to shift to HCL Comnet, while 20% of Wipro’s current users were likely to shift to other brands.

Reasons for choosing an AMC provider are interesting. 100% of the current users for a majority of brands in the club said they currently use those brands due to their service reliability, and a similar situation existed for future purchase as well.

No Comments so far

Jump into a conversation

No Comments Yet!

You can be the one to start a conversation.

<