by August 31, 2012 0 comments



This is a highly fragmented space with lots of players in India and abroad offering their services. To carve a niche for one’s self in such a segment is no small feat, but that is exactly what Net4India has done. It has not only topped the chart in this category, but has emerged as the unanimous choice across both segments we surveyed.

Net4India leads by a wide margin in both survey segments. The runner up in 100-499 segment is Rediffmailpro, while the 500+ segment has ZNet Technologies on the second spot.

Brand loyalty is pretty low in this segment, but the good thing is that users who’re not loyal aren’t sure which other brand to shift to. In 100 to 499 employees segment, the winner Net4 has only 47% loyalty, but the remaining 53% aren’t sure which other brand to shift to in the near future. Likewise, Rediffmailpro has 67% brand loyalty, and remaining 33% don’t know which other brand to shift to.

In the 500+ segment, brand loyalty picture is a little different. The winner Net4 enjoys only 65% brand loyalty, while ZNet Tech has 100% loyal customers. In case of B4U India, 50% of its existing users said they’re likely to shift to Net4India.

Coming to reasons for choosing different brands, in 100-499 segment, 100% of those likely to go for Rediffmailpro gave brand value and service reliability as their reasons. 92% of those going for Net4 also gave service reliability as the reason, followed by 69% who attributed their choice to the brand’s value. ZNet Technologies is playing on both service reliability and initial price.

In the 500+ segment also, 100% of users likely to go with Net4 gave service reliability as their reason. 75% gave initial price as the reason for choosing ZNet Technologies, just as in the smaller organizations. B4U India and Square Brothers are both being chosen for their brand value.

[image_library_tag 876/69876, border=”0″ align=”middle” hspace=”4″ vspace=”4″ ,default][image_library_tag 877/69877, border=”0″ align=”middle” hspace=”4″ vspace=”4″ ,default]

No Comments so far

Jump into a conversation

No Comments Yet!

You can be the one to start a conversation.

<