Interactive Flat Panel Support for Projector Optoma promotes a large selection of professional laser projectors that provide significant benefits over lamp-based devices. As a result, laser projectors are increasingly used as the preferred light source in business settings.
Specifications of the New Optoma Projectors
The ZU820T and ZU725T are two brand-new projectors from Optoma that are a part of their DuraCore laser ProScene line. The mid-range WUXGA projectors have a contrast ratio of 3,000,000:1 and a throw ratio of 1.25 to 2.1, and they can project pictures between 60 inches and 200 inches (152 to 508 cm) wide. Both variants are modelled after the ZU920TST gadget and are intended for professional usage.
The ZU820T and ZU725T are two new DuraCore laser ProScene projectors for the professional installation market from Optoma, a global leader in the big display industry. The Optoma ZU820T and ZU725T WUXGA projectors join the ZU920T and the award-winning ZU920TST projectors in Optoma's ProScene portfolio with high lumen outputs of 8,800 and 7,800, respectively.
Features of the Optoma ZU820T and ZU725T
- Entity: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- 8,800 / 7,800 lumens of brightness
- Comparison: 3,000,000:1
- Color: Support for 4K and HDR
- 1.25 to 2.1 throw ratio
- DuraCore laser with a 30,000-hour operating life as the light source (Eco mode)
- built-in edge blending and warping, four-corner correction, and horizontal and vertical keystone correction
- 1.6X zoom, focus, and lens shift that are motorized
- I/Os include a LAN port, two 10W speakers with audio in/out, HDBaseT, VGA, 3D Sync in and out, a 12V trigger, and RS-232
Information on Optoma Technology, Inc.
Optoma creates great visual display devices that links audiences with captivating video experiences by fusing cutting-edge technology and creativity. A wide range of professional environments, including conference rooms and classrooms, digital signage, corporate, houses of worship, retail, simulation environments, and control rooms, can be satisfied by the Optoma product line, which includes interactive flat panel displays and ProScene projectors. The Optoma Group has continental headquarters in Asia and Europe and Optoma Technology has headquarters in the United States.