Redmi releases Note 12 4G and Redmi 12C with 50MP in India under Rs 15,000 price range
Redmi today unveiled the Redmi Note 12 4G and Redmi 12C smartphones in India. These are the newest low-cost options available in India and a fresh addition to the brand's numbered series.
The Redmi 12C has a waterdrop notch, a rear-mounted physical fingerprint sensor for security, and dual cameras, whilst the Redmi Note 12 4G has a center-positioned punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera, triple cameras, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security.
Redmi 12C Specifications
- The Redmi 12C will have a 6.71-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels, a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera, and a standard 60 Hz refresh rate.
- The phone has a large 5,000 mAh battery with standard support for 10W charging. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a microUSB port are some of the connectivity options.
- It has up to 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB of storage that can be expanded with a microSD card. It is powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC. The phone can handle up to 5GB of RAM that can be expanded.
- The phone has an IP52 splash-resistant rating and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. The software aspect is taken care of by the MIUI 13 skin, which is based on Android 12.
- The Redmi 12C will have two cameras on the back: a 50 megapixel primary lens and a 2 megapixel secondary lens. On the front, there is a 5MP camera for taking selfies and video calls. The phone is 192 grams in weight and has dimensions of 168.76 x 76.41 x 8.77 mm.
Redmi Note 12 4G
- The Redmi Note 12 4G has a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a punch-hole cutout, a 120Hz high refresh rate, a 240Hz touch sampling rate, a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass, and a color gamut that is 100% DCI-P3.
- The phone has a 5,000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging, as well as 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Type-C port for data syncing and charging.
- On the back of the phone, there are three cameras: a 50 megapixel primary camera, an 8 megapixel ultrawide-angle lens, and a 2 megapixel macro sensor.
- On the front, a 13-megapixel camera is available for taking selfies and video calls. Managing everything out of the container is the Android 13-based MIUI 14 custom skin. As a security measure, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor is present.
- The Redmi Note 12 4G features, among other connectivity options, a 3.5mm headphone jack, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, IR Blaster, and Dual Sim + microSD.
Price of Redmi Note 12 4G and Redmi 12C in India
The Redmi Note 12 4G costs Rs 14,999 for a model with 6GB/64GB of storage and Rs 16,999 for a model with 6GB/128GB of storage. The telephone will be accessible in three tones: sunrise in gold, ice blue, and black on the moon.
As a feature of a bank offer, the starting Redmi Note 12 4G cost in India for the 6GB/64GB model is Rs 13,999 and Rs 15,999 for the 6GB/128GB variant.
Then again, the Redmi 12C will be accessible at Rs 8,999 for the 4GB + 64GB model and Rs 10,999 for the 6GB + 128GB variant. The handset comes in Matte Dark, Mint Green, Illustrious Blue, and lavender purple tones.
There is an extra Rs 500 off as a bank offer, bringing the successful value down to Rs 8,499 (4GB + 64GB) and Rs 10,499 (6GB + 128GB).
Flipkart, Amazon, the Mi website, Mi Home stores, and retail outlets will all carry both phones beginning on April 6 at 12:00 p.m. If they return their previous Xiaomi handsets, loyal customers will receive an additional discount of Rs 500 on both of their purchases.