In its constant efforts to stay ahead of the innovation curve and work towards paperless world in finance, Rubique has yet again proved its mettle in making financial solutions easily accessible and seamless to users.
The one-stop online marketplace providing technology enabled end-to-end solutions to financing needs of individuals and SMEs has just launched a newer version of its app. The interactive app will now focus on complete digitisation of the loan and credit card application process. The most significant new feature of the app is ‘Digital Profiling’ and once the profile is created, all the bank policies and algorithms are run against the user’s profile for tailor-made offers.
The new version of the Rubique app offers intuitive loan journey aimed at making the experience seamless and personalise the offers based on customer needs, eligibility and interests.
The key features of an app:
- Digital profiling: created based on the back-end by collecting data through SMS scrapping, network type, device characteristics and certain key data points
- Pre-qualified offers: The data engine keeps evaluating the offers available on the platform versus customer profile available & proactively keep notifying users on the eligible offers
- Document Upload & instant approval: Aiming towards 100% digitization and create a paperless experience for the user, the app allows user to upload the supporting documents required & Rubique’s unique integration feature which is one of its kind in the entire industry, let user get in principal approval online for his/her requirement making it entie digital
- Status tracking: Due to direct integration with financial instituions’ system, user can check the application status in real time
- Wish List: The app also allows user can also maintain its wish list related to his/her futue loan & credit card requirement
With wide range of products & credit cards across retail & SMB category, app offers a one-stop solution for all financial needs of the user. The other features app offers are EMI calculators, regional language options (Marathi, Hindi,Bengali) as well as training.
Sharing his views on the new app, Manav Jeet, MD and CEO of Rubique said, “We are constantly on the lookout for tech solutions that can make our services more unified and hassle-free for our users. And, this new version of the app adds another dimension to their experience, making it unique and rich, based on the data extracted from their digital and social media space along with their needs, eligibility and interests. We are excited to introduce the new interface and features to all our existing users as well as the prospective customers.”