As India rapidly expands its 5G network, smartphone makers are keeping up by releasing 5G value-for-money mobile phones. Last year, 5G phones accounted for 60% of Samsung's sales, and the company has released two new 5G products to the market. After a rebate, the A14 5G costs Rs 14,999 and can be acquired through Samsung Finance for Rs 1,302 per month or Rs 44 per day.
Is the affordability of the smartphone a new strategy by Samsung?
"The obvious aim for Samsung this year is to have a 5G first strategy," Aditya Babbar, Senior Director and Head of Marketing at Samsung India, told Business Today. Because we intend to develop our company on 5G this year, the A14 5G will be our most widely distributed 5G smartphone. It will be less expensive than our current 4G phones. So, if I talk about the A13 today, a 4G phone with a monthly EMI of Rs 1,466. The A15 5G will be offered for Rs 1302 monthly (10 payments), making it considerably more accessible to customers. If you do the math backward, it comes out to Rs 44 each day. "Samsung financials play a critical role in enabling us to upgrade users to the new 5G experience at the cheapest and most accessible pricing."
Features and specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A14 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy A14 5G boasts a 6.6-inch HD+ display with a refresh rate of 90Hz, an octa-core Exynos 1330 CPU, a triple camera configuration at the back (50MP + 2MP depth sensor + macro sensor), and a 5000 mAh battery.
- Furthermore, the A14 5G will offer a One UI for privacy.
- The firm is introducing privacy at a Rs 15,000 pricing point, with clients receiving a privacy dashboard from which they can regulate their app access.
- In addition, the gadget will receive two years of OS upgrades and four years of security patches.
- The SBI Bank Credit Card EMI and Full Swipe are priced beginning at Rs 16,499, with an immediate savings of Rs 1,500.