by August 31, 2012 0 comments



Five brands fight it out in 500+ employees category with Oracle on the top position, which is a commendable feat considering that it was on the third spot in the same segment last year. MS SQL Server retains its winning position in the 100-499 employees segment, followed closely by SAP (Business Information Warehouse). Oracle is on the third spot here, similar to last year. IBM (Intelligent Miner) is on the fourth spot across both segments.

In brand loyalty, Microsoft enjoys the highest in 100-499 segment with 87% brand loyalty and remaining 13% unsure of which brand to shift to. SAP (Business Information Warehouse) has almost half of its users ready to move out in future; while the remainnig were unsure. Oracle seemed to have a poor number of loyal numbers with 71% users likely to shift out in future although they were unsure which brand to shift to. IBM Intelligent miner has 67% loyal customers, and of the remaining, 33% users unsure of which brand to move out to.

Moving to 500-1000 employees segment, Microsoft SQL had the highest number of loyal customers (after SAS) with only 13% users likely to move out, but unsure of which brand to move to. On the other hand, Oracle’s loyalty stands at 83, and of the remaining, 11% have no plan as yet, and the remaining 6% plan to move to IBM. SAS Institute appeared to have all its customers loyal. SAP also has a loyal user base of 82%, with the remaining users unsure or have no plans. Twenty percent of IBM users plan to move out to Cognos (Impromptu and PowerPlay), while 20% are not sure of any plan for future.

Product reliability is is the prime reason for owning the current brands along with brand value. In the 500+ employees category as well, product reliability is the prime reason for owning the brands along with brand value. This logic appears to be the main criteria for future purchases as well. For IBM (Intelligent Miner), initial price seems to be a key criterion for future ownership of brands.

[image_library_tag 688/68688, border=”0″ align=”middle” hspace=”4″ vspace=”4″ ,default]
[image_library_tag 689/68689, border=”0″ align=”middle” hspace=”4″ vspace=”4″ ,default]

No Comments so far

Jump into a conversation

No Comments Yet!

You can be the one to start a conversation.

<