by August 31, 2012 0 comments



We have a change of guard in this segment. SAP, which stood at the third spot last year has jumped to the number one position this year across both survey segments. Oracle has slid to the second spot this year. However, in SME segment, Baan and Oracle jointly share the runner up spot. However, in the 500+ category, Baan falls to third position while Ramco is way behind. In large enterprise, Microsoft Dynamics makes it to the elite club of PCQ users’ choice.

Please note, Oracle’s score is a combination of scores for all Oracle acquired companies that got votes in our survey–JD Edwards, Peoplesoft, and Oracle’s own e-Business suite. These brands still retain their distinct identities even after so many years.

In terms of loyalty, Ramco has 80% of their users loyal across both categories, while the remaining 20% users are likely to shift out, but uncertain about which brand to move out to. 67% of Oracle’s users seem were loyal while the remaining 33% users were unsure of which brand to shift to. Oracle’s brand loyalty is slightly better at 75% in the other survey segment. Microsoft Dynamics seems to have the highest number of loyal users.

Oracle has 67% loyal user base in 100-499 category and the remaining 33% likely to move out. It’s loyal base in 500+ category is a little better at 75% and the remaining users are likely to shift out. Baan and Microsoft Dynamics appear to have most of their existing users loyal across both categories.

Brand name and product reliability are the primary reasons why people own SAP, Oracle CRM, Baan, Ramco or Microsoft Dynamics and are also likely to purchase them in the near future for the same reason.

[image_library_tag 312/69312, border=”0″ align=”middle” hspace=”4″ vspace=”4″ ,default]
[image_library_tag 313/69313, border=”0″ align=”middle” hspace=”4″ vspace=”4″ ,default]

No Comments so far

Jump into a conversation

No Comments Yet!

You can be the one to start a conversation.

<