The OnePlus 11R will be available in India and other worldwide regions on 7 February, alongside the OnePlus 11 5G. The OnePlus 11 already has some information, but the company has yet to confirm the specifications of the OnePlus 11R. However, a fresh leak provides some information ahead of time.
What to expect from OnePlus 11R
- According to MySmartPrice, the OnePlus 11R will be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+, which also powers several of last year's flagships.
- The base model will have 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, and one of the colour possibilities will be "galactic silver."
- However, a current source indicated that the highest model would include 16GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
- The storage variations may also come in a black colour option.
- The OnePlus 11R will allegedly have a curved display with a hole punch in the center for the selfie camera.
- This is the first device in OnePlus "R" series.
According to another source from the same site, the OnePlus 11R will include three cameras, identical to the OnePlus 11 5G. However, Hassledbald may have yet to tweak the camera system on the 11R. Other official specifics are unknown, although the price is expected to start at Rs 35,000. The most expensive model might cost more than Rs 40,000.
OnePlus initially launched the R-series smartphone in India with the OnePlus 9R. Last year, the 10R was a scaled-down version of the OnePlus 10 Pro that provided significantly quicker charging.
Other OnePlus gadgets will be available on 7 February
In addition to the OnePlus 11R, the OnePlus 5G will be released, most likely comparable to the already-selling OnePlus 11 China version.
- The corporation may provide it with certain modifications for foreign markets.
- Aside from that, the phone will include Hasslebald-tuned cameras, an alert slider, a 5,000mAh battery with 100W capability, and a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
- Wireless charging may be unavailable on the OnePlus 11 5G.
It also implies that OnePlus will continue to offer the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC-powered OnePlus 10 Pro. It is now priced at around Rs 66,999. At the 7 February launch event, the business will also unveil a TV (Q2 Pro 65) and earphones (Pro Buds 2). According to reports, the company will release its first keyboard on 7 February.
The TV might cost more than Rs 70,000 since previous Q2 models were priced in a similar range. The TV might include a 4K QLED display, Dolby Atmos and Vision compatibility, and 70W speakers.
The OnePlus Buds Pro 2 will have adaptive noise cancellation (ANC) and Google Spatial audio compatibility. In India, they might cost more than Rs 10,000, the same as the OnePlus Buds Pro. More information regarding the OnePlus 11R and other goods will be released soon.