The Vivo T2 Pro 5G, the Chinese smartphone brand's latest 5G mobile, was released in India on Friday, 22 September. The new Vivo T series smartphone is available in two colour variants and features a curved AMOLED display. A MediaTek Dimensity 7200 SoC powers the Vivo T2 Pro 5G with 8GB of RAM. With the expanded RAM capability, the handset can employ unused bits of storage as additional memory for increased performance. The Vivo T2 Pro 5G has a 64-megapixel dual rear camera and a 4,600mAh battery with 66W rapid charging capabilities. The device is a rebadged version of the iQoo Z7 Pro 5G, released in India last month for Rs. 21,999.
The base 8GB RAM + 128GB storage edition of the Vivo T2 Pro 5G costs Rs. 23,999. The most expensive option, 8GB RAM and 256GB storage, costs Rs 24,999. The Vivo T2 Pro 5G handset is available in New Moon Black and Dune Gold. Starting 29 September, it will be available through Vivo's India e-store, e-commerce site Flipkart, and select retail locations.
Vivo offers a Rs. 2,000 immediate discount on purchases made with ICICI and Axis bank cards. It also provides an additional exchange incentive of up to Rs. 1,000.
- The dual-SIM (Nano) Vivo T2 Pro 5G is powered by Funtouch OS 13, based on Android 13.
- Vivo T2 Pro 5G has a 6.78-inch full-HD (2400 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz, pixel density of 388 ppi, and a peak brightness of 1300 nits.
- The curving display has a notch in the centre for the selfie camera.
- The Vivo T2 Pro 5G device is powered by a 4nm MediaTek Dimensity 7200 SoC with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and up to 8GB of additional RAM.
- The Vivo T2 Pro 5G handset is alleged to have gotten over 7,20,000 points on the AnTuTu benchmarking platform and is the quickest smartphone under Rs. 25,000.
- The Vivo T2 Pro 5G handset includes a 3000mm square vapour chamber liquid cooling system for heat control during gaming.