PUBG Mobile update goes live today across platforms. The new PUBG Mobile update is code named 0.19.0 and is one of the biggest PUBG mobile update in recent times. The size of the new update will vary depending on which platform players are on. In a recent PUBG Mobile Reddit community update, it was told that the size of the update 0.19.0 is 1.93GB on Android devices and 2.13GB on iOS devices. This new PUBG Mobile update is bringing with it a ton of changes in the game and improvements to make players experience better. As of now, the update has gone live for many devices and the PUBG Mobile avatar has also changed on Google playstore.
To remind readers the new PUBG mobile update is bringing with it the all-new Livik map. Livik is going to be a PUBG Mobile exclusive map and will only be available for battle royal matches. Livik map is designed for short explosive matches that will last for 15 minutes. In each match, there will be 52 players unlike the 99 players in a normal battle royal match in maps like Erangle. The Livik map is based in a nordic village setting and will bring a brand new experience for the players. Livik will also get exclusive vehicles, firearms, and rifles. Livik is the only map that will be a PUBG Mobile exclusive. All the other battle royal maps like Erangle, Sanhok, Miramar, and Vikendi are available on PUBG PC and PUBG Lite PC.
- The new royal pass Season 14 starts from July 14.
- Livik map is not the only new thing coming on PUBG Mobile. In the Arena mode, there is new map coming as well. The all-new Library map will be available in Arena mode and will be the first and only in-door map for players. The new library map in Arena will have a symmetrical layout and three assault routes: left, right, and center.
- Miramar and Erangle will get two new modes in the game. The spark the flame themed mode will be available on Erangel and Miramar maps in Classic Mode. Players have a chance to enter this mode after selecting these maps. The Ancient Secret mode will come later in the game.
- New arena mode is coming as well. The Team Gun Game mode will be available for players on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday starting from July 31st. Players will start will the same weapon but will be able to upgrade them by defeating opponents in the game.
- Arena mode gets a new attachment called the Barrel Extender. Once attached on Sniper Rifles, Rifles, and SMGs the barrel extender will extend the range of the weapon over long distances.
- Cheer park and Lobby go under extensive changes in this update.