God of War 3 is the fifth game in the popular series- God of War. The game was originally released for PlayStation 3 on March 16, 2010. The remastered version of the game was released later for PS4 in the year 2015. God of War 3 is also known as the grand finale of the God of War Trilogy and the game is considered to be engaging and immersive in every possible way. The game God of War 3 can be played on your Android device with the help of PPSSPP games emulator, which allows you to play all the PPSSPP games with ease.
God of War 3- The Story Behind the Game
According to an article in Washington Post ‘The first thirty minutes of God of War 3’ are to this day the most extraordinary in any game. Even someone with zero interest in video games can appreciate a Titan punching Poseidon’s godly form, flinging Kratos into and through its watery body to drag the god out and into a more equal playing field. The ensuing murder of Poseidon, and the resulting floods throughout the Greek world, set the stakes: Kratos is about to dismantle Greek polytheism with his bare hands.’
The game God of War is interesting as it marks the conclusion to the god of war trilogy where Kratos seeks to end the rule of the Gods once and for all. Kratos is on a mission to bring down Zeus, the king of Gods and to accomplish the mission he is all set to face impossible odds to scale the heights of Mt. Olympus. Kratos is armed with double-chained blades and a new array of weapons and magic to fight against the fearsome monsters of myth and gargantuan Titans on his path to bring down Zeus, the king of the Gods. Will Kratos succeed in his mission, or will he lose the game, that depends on the way the game progresses?
God of War 3- The Gameplay
Kratos is the central character in the game and his ultimate mission is to bring down Zeus, the king of the Gods. Kratos will take on the mythology’s darkest creatures and will surge ahead on a path while solving complicated puzzles and his final mission is to destroy Olympus and the mighty Zeus himself. The main features of the game involve:
- Carving through the huge army of Olympus.
- Using the mythical creatures of Greek Legends to cross charms and reveal hidden secrets and destroy whatever comes in the way of completing your mission.
- Use navigation on the back of a creature as a technique to ascend Mount Olympus, to seek revenge.
- Use gaming techniques like grappling with enemies and launching explosive wall by uncovering new ruthless weapons in the game.
Steps to Download God of War 3 PPSSPP Games
- Click on the Download button of the God of War 3 PSP ISO (Compressed ZIP File for Android)- Click Here
- Now download and install the Zarchiver Pro APK 2023 from the Google Play Store- Click Here
- Download and install the PPSSPP Gold Emulator from Google Play Store- Click Here
- Open it after the installation and then exit to create a PSP folder in the file manager automatically.
- Now, move the downloaded God of War 3 compressed PSP Games ISO file to your SD card.
- Open the downloaded PPSSPP emulator and locate the extracted game file ‘God of War 3’ on your device.
- Click on the game icon and start playing the game on your Android Device.
System Requirements for Playing God of War 3 on Your Android Device
- OS- Android
- Processor- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 | 2.4 GHz
- RAM- 6 GB or More
- Storage- 10 GB
- Can I play God of War 3 on PPSSPP?
Yes, God of War 3 can be easily played on PPSSPP.
- Is God of War 3 the conclusion to the trilogy God of War?
Yes, God of War 3 is the final conclusion to the trilogy 'God of War', and this makes it an interesting game to play.
God of War 3 is the conclusion to the popular trilogy God of War and the game can be easily played on your Android device as PPSSPP game. Download the game on your Android device and play the game to enjoy its full features and immersive storyline.